Don’t Panic, Plan
Many have trod this road before us, some successful, some underemployed and some at home dreaming of employment and wondering where they went wrong. Which do you plan to be?
Here are some points to take into consideration:
- Finish Strong – You could have dropped out but you didn’t. Make it worth it. At this point all you want to do is finish, do that but do it well.
- Don’t relax 😧- Psychologists say a little stress is healthy. It keeps you on the ball. Yes, you should be obsessing about what next.
- Have a vision 💰🚘😎- Where do you see yourself in the next 6 months? At this point in your career you need specific short term goals.
- Make a list of your immediate goals – Ensure they are SMART
5. ⏰ Schedule your time ⌚️- You’ll feel as if you need to be doing 101 things to be successful this semester. Stop! It’s not too late to try and build a co-curricular record but be strategic about it. Choose two non curricular activities that you can see immediate benefits from and don’t allow ‘friends’ to waste your time. It’s more valuable now than ever before.
📢 BONUS 📢
Stay Healthy and Laugh a lot! You can’t stop time which means that unfortunately in a few months you’re officially an adult 😳 👔👞👠👗